Social Media and Content Director
You could say I’m the chatter box with an eye for design. I obtained my Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design before the age of 21 and decided to tackle the social media
community at an early age. I was always the girl in class, who had an issue with talking too much; who knew I could make a career out of it?! I’m what you’d call the digital
strategist. I help companies and individuals focus on making their company money while I manage their social media platforms, content and audit their overall design/brand. I
love networking and meeting new people, so don’t hesitate to keep up or stalk me, if you will, via the web.
Current obsessions include
- •My iPhone: it’s a sick obsession, I think I fall asleep holding it. Don’t judge me.
- •Posterous: an unrated look into all things random, I love, hate, and what I find to be amazing visuals and music. Be sure to subscribe…all the cool kids are doing it
- •Sangria! I love wine and I love fruit and when the best of both worlds come together I’m a happy girl
- •Music: This will be an indefinite obsession. It’s pretty much with me at all times. Kind of like a security blanket, makes me feel good and fills the void.
- •I Hope they Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max- Any girl should probably despise this guy, but I find him to be absolutely comical. A collection of stories that tracks a man from law school to a life of complete indulgence, while exploited his encounters and throwing himself under the bus in the process.
- •My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler- In a sense I’d say she’s the female Tucker Max. Written from the point of view of a brutally honest female, she’s honest, raw and puts sailors to shame with her foul mouth but keeps it comical.
- •The Book of Awesome- a simple/easy read on celebrating everyday living and the simple pleasures in life.
- •His Bright Light: The Story of Nick Traina by Danielle Steel- A psychological story of Danielle Steel’s son who lived for punk rock but succumbed to heroin addiction and sadly died of suicide. The story of his life was touching and makes you realize how you need to take site of the signs and help when you know they can’t help themselves.
Five albums that changed my life
- •Guns N’ Roses: Appetite for Destruction – I was an 80′s child and my mom was the Hollywood rocker chick –I believe I drummed on our barstools with knives non stop through the whole album, enough said.
- •Goo Goo Dolls: Dizzy up the Girl- “Slide”, “Black Balloon”, “Iris”, this album was released in ’98, when I was just starting high school and every song was a relatable one entering that new chapter in life. Amazing the memories this brings back for me.
- •No Doubt: Tragic Kingdom I remember this being my first CD, and buying it at the Warehouse. This girl was someone I definitely thought was ‘bad-ass’ and admired her individuality and edginess. Oh yea and the fact she ended up having a sexy man, Gavin Rossdale, didn’t hurt either. LOL
- •Blink 182: Enema of the State – it’s actually hard for me to pick a fave out of any of their albums. Anyone who knows me, knew this was my obsession and a band I will hold near and dear for forever. Beastie Boys: Licensed to ill – Hello Star, welcome to being obsessed with Rap. ’95 was a good year.
- •“Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- •“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” David Brinkley
- •“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- •“The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.”- Chuck Palahniuk
- •“Look where you’re going, not where you’ve been”- Michael Padilla (My Dad)
Social Media and Content Director, blogger, dreamer, music obsessed and at times a sarcastic smart ass-I’ll keep you on ur toes
Favorite Viral Video
• Live Music
• Social Media (anything/everything)
• My Cat Mozart (who acts like a dog…no joke, he fetches and speaks)
• Traveling- don’t get to do it as much as I’d like but I love exploring new spots and road trips are amazing
• Gummy Bears! Definitely a fave. I even got a tattoo of one ha!
• Cholula!!! Gotta love the spicy stuff oh oh and I <3 Spicy Mustard
ME IN ONE WORD
“Star – I think my parents named me well!”
MY LIFE AS A MOVIE WOULD BE TITLES AS
“If you only knew…life has been pretty good”