Digital Marketing Strategist
While residing in the Valley of the Sun for the past 20 years, I discovered my career passion: digital marketing. I originally gained my Bachelor of Science degree in advertising from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Now, a vetted 10-year marketing professional, I truly enjoy building digital campaigns that produce lasting results.
At Eminent SEO, I perform a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Twitter advertising, email marketing and SEO. I think of myself as a marketing superhero. My job is to grow businesses and produce viable leads through digital platforms. I truly enjoy building up brands to help them retain lifelong customers.
- Website Management (Concrete5 & WordPress)
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook Ad Campaigns)
- Public Relations/Press Releases
- Content Creation and Brand Strategy
- SEO Management
- Digital Footprint/Online Reputation Manager
- Lead Generation/Call-Tracking Management
- Local Pack Directory Management
- Blog Content and Copywriting
- Social Media/Online Reputation Manager
- Website Management
- Advertising Campaign Strategy
- Media Planning and Buying
- Balance Advertising Budget
- Trade Show Booth Design and Support
Fun Facts About Me:
- I volunteer in my community.
- I manage a group for female entrepreneurs called Professional Women of Phoenix.
- I read Tarot cards for fun.
- I enjoy being outdoors.
- My great-grandfather was the first miner who settled in Yuma. His work tools have traveled the country and are on display at the Castle Dome mine.
- I would live in the woods if I could make a living.
- I believe Mother Nature is the ruler of all living things.
- I was born is Salt Lake City, Utah, but moved to Hawaii at 6 months old.
- Grew up in Hawaii, have been in Arizona now for 20 years.
- I spend a lot of time hiking.
- My nephew is 6 years old and he is my BFF.
- I used to run track and field.
- I collect gems and geodes.
- I dislike chores, mainly laundry.
- Hot yoga
- Animals (excluding reptiles)
- Tea time
- Sunday naps
- Evening walks