Senior Account Manager
What I Do At Eminent SEO:
Hi, I’m Kirstin. I am a tech addict. I have been a gizmo and gadget addict for about 15 years with no hope for a cure. Here at Eminent, I get to share my geekiness with coworkers and clients as we create amazing websites and online auras together. I am also a social media addict and can be found on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and more and never far from a cup of coffee.
I help bring harmony between your website and the search engine bots. I get to work on every aspect of your campaign furthering my knowledge of the interweb space.
I look forward to energizing your online presence with a fresh and vibrant new approach to online marketing.
Me in 160 characters…
I’m a mom…don’t touch that! A photographer…say ‘pickles’! A foodie…you gonna finish that? An internet marketer…Google did what?! Where’s my coffee?
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Call Tracking Tools
- Microsoft Office
- Social Platform Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Technical SEO
- Keyword Discovery and Research
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Link Building
- Website Audits
- Website Architecture
- Website Design and Development
- Landing Page and Conversion Optimization
- WordPress Creation and Management
Fun Facts about Me:
- I can play soprano, alto and tenor saxophone as well as the clarinet and some flute, trumpet, and piano.
- I want to be a Yogi
- I can do a Cartwheel
- I am a Certified Massage Therapist
- I have always wanted to open up my own coffeehouse/used bookstore
- Photography – Mostly Black and White by Me
- Blogging and Social Media
- Gizmos and Gadgets – Technology is a girls best friend, unless it’s a scale with wifi
- Anime & Manga
- Video Games
- Salted Caramel Mochas and Chocolate Chai Frappucinos
- Best of all my husband since sophomore year (HS) and my 2 beautiful daughters