What is Website Accessibility?
The Eminent SEO employees strive to make online experience with eminentseo.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at Eminent SEO has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Eminent SEO using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
Throughout Eminent SEO’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Eminent SEO cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Eminent SEO is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Eminent SEO adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Eminent SEO cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Eminent SEO’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the eminentseo.com domain.
- Eminent SEO’s has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Eminent SEO’s chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Eminent SEO uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Eminent SEO recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.