CEO and SEO Strategist
My partner, Chris Weatherall, and I built Eminent SEO, LLC from the ground up. After several years of working together in online marketing ventures, we came together and Eminent SEO was born through friendship, heartache and dedication to something better and greater then ourselves. Our staff supports our vision and we work together as team to ensure everything from your market and keyword research down to the fulfillment of your order is done with excellence and care.
As a long time Strategic Marketing Planner and On-line Business Consultant, it seemed a natural fit that I would work with my partner to build the business as well as: manage sales, customer service, product development, internal training procedures and our own online marketing initiatives. I follow industry leaders, actively participate in several social media platforms and read dozens blogs on weekly bases to ensure I am always in the pulse of the “SEO and Website Marketing World” and ready for whatever changes may come our way. My recommendations are based off of what works now, and my marketing strategies are always 100% custom because I understand every business is unique. You can read about my current thoughts on the industry and what we are doing on the Eminent SEO Think Tank Blog or my personal SEO Blog.
Current obsessions include
- Pinterest - OBSESSED.
- My iPhone! – Apple makes sexy products, what can I say? I use it for social, work and games for my kids…. Endless hours of fun!
- Skinny Iced Vanilla Lattes from Starbucks – Venti please!
- Indie Films - If it was at Sundance, I want to see it.
- My Tumblr - Stalk me if you must, but be prepared for cursing, commentary and randomness…
- Sashimi and Sushi … what is it about sushi that makes me want saki?
- “The Poisonwood Bible” by Barbara Kingsolver – Written in the various perspectives of the wide range of characters, this book rocked my world. Everything she writes is beautiful.
- “The Time Travelers Wife” by Audrey Niffenegger – I read this book and got lost inside of it. I laughed, cried, and I loved the characters so much I never wanted it to end…
- “The Da Vinci Code/Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown – Powerful, entertaining and thought provoking… couldn’t put them down, read late into the night.
- “A New Earth” by Ekheart Tolle – One of my favorite spiritual leaders and someone I admire greatly, Ekheart teaches us how to create a new earth – a MUST read!
- “The Power of Intention” by Dr. Wayne Dyer – One of the most inspiring books I’ve ever read, each page holds deep truths, in line with my own beliefs.
Five albums that changed my life
This is so hard! I love music SO MUCH and I have so many favorites…. These are not necessarily my 5 favorite albums, but each one reminds me of a different time in my life:
- Greatest Hits: Barbara Streisand – I grew up watching “Funny Girl” and my mom would play the songs “People” and “Don’t Rain on My Parade” while I sang… classics I’ll never forget.
- Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number: Aaliyah – My first ever CD, I played “(At Your Best) You Are Love” over and over… we were almost the same age and at the time, hearing a 14 year old sound like that inspired me and I made the lead in the school musical that year.
- 1′s: Mariah Carey – “My All” – Never has one young girl replayed a song so many times, singing at the top of her lungs. I just loved every single song on this album, still do.
- Greatest Hits: The Doors – “Hello I Love You”, “Light My Fire”, “Riders On The Storm”… my friend played the album and I was instantly hooked. I think I reconnected with my past Hippie self or something, the late 60′s keyboard sound… magic.
- History – Past Present and Future: Michael Jackson – A collection unlike any other. The music ranges from memories as a kid to classic, legendary music that my kids will still experience. MJ still gets me every time.
- Just do it – Nike
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity – George Carlin
- Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge – Eckhart Tolle
- I beg you…. to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. don`t search for the answers, which could not be given you now, because you would not be able to live them. and the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps when, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer… – Rainer Maria Rilke
CEO @ Eminent SEO. SEM Strategist, social media girl, blogger, music lover, soul searcher. Collects: books, pictures, quotes, music, art, dreams…
Ha, these crack me up.
Orbits. “You link licker!”
Old Spice. “Lady scented body washes…”
Favorite Viral Video
This guy rocks.
• Going out for live Jazz Music
• Exploring Quantum Physics
• Inspirational and Funny Quotes
• SEO/Social Media Blogs
• Frothy Lattes
• Creamy filled milk chocolate See’s Candy… YUMM-O!
• Sriracha, a spicy Asian hot sauce, it’s good on EVERYTHING!
ME IN ONE WORD
MY LIFE AS A MOVIE WOULD BE TITLES AS
“Big Time Dreamer: Busy As Hell”