For more than 30 years, I have created award-winning content for national and international markets to engage an audience and create societal awareness to foster responsiveness and engage positive change. Trained in the Los Angeles advertising and entertainment circles, I came to Arizona seeking fresh perspectives on people, places and how to better serve humankind. My passion for creative, thought-provoking communication in all media platforms is only paled by my love for life.
- Creative Conceptualism
- Campaign Ideation and Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Team Building
- Brand Development
- Print, Broadcast and Digital Writing
- On-Air Talent (Live and Voiceover)
- Client Interfacing and Account Management
- Sales and Negotiations
- Marketing Strategy
- Product and Product Launch
- Project Management
- Web and App Development
- Technical, Creative, Marketing & Blog Content
Fun Facts About Me:
- I have two kids that think they’re smarter than I am.
- I love writing more than anything.
- I was an FM rock radio DJ and digital talk radio host.
- I was born in Canada but don’t know how to ski.
- I have this thing for rehabbing houses.
- I grew up in Los Angeles and am a tad Hollyweird.
- I am a published writer and sold a screenplay to Disney Studios.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve with a poker face.
- I wish I were a famous rock musician.
- My kids
- My man
- My friends
- My sisters
- Exploring things unknown
- Healthy food
- Sugar-free skim caramel macchiato
- A great novel
- Guitar-driven music
- Substantive conversations
- The road less traveled
- Trail running
- Milk chocolate