Organic Marketing Strategist
I grew up in San Ramon, CA and graduated from Boston University as a public relations major. I have held several copywriting and social media management internships, as well as handled PR for clients within the health food industry. Being a millennial that basically grew up alongside the internet, I am extremely interested in learning the ins and outs of search engine optimization, link acquisition and inbound marketing strategies. As an Organic Marketing Strategist, I focus on developing and implementing outreach campaigns for Eminent SEO’s clients in order to generate organic traffic.
- Social Media Management
- Public Relations
- Media Outreach
- Copywriting & Copyediting
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Pitching
Fun Facts About Me:
- I have three cats: Yoda, Marceline and Lambert.
- I can understand Tagalog (native language of the Philippines) relatively well, but I speak it relatively poorly.
- I’m ¼ Chinese and ¾ Filipino.
- If given the option, I will ask for the spiciest level for all my food.
- Sometimes people think I am being sarcastic … but I swear it’s just how I talk!
- I’m a big fan of horror movies, and video games in the horror genre (such as Resident Evil before the zombies became intelligent and started shooting back at me, and Silent Hill).
- When I was younger, I used to be really upset that I only grew to 4-foot-10, but I have long made peace with my height.
- I love organization and tidiness, and make my bed every morning.
- The very first time I went to the East Coast was to attend Boston University. Growing up in California, you can imagine my shock learning how to endure the crazy snowstorms.
- I’m the only one in my immediate family still living in the United States. The rest of my family moved back to the Philippines when I was in college!
- My cats
- My family and friends
- My Fitbit
- Hiking and exploring beautiful areas
- Video games (most RPGs, anything in the horror genre, some first-person shooters, and Minecraft)
- Acrylic storage – I love organization!
- Matcha lattes
- Lord of the Rings (I’m secretly a hobbit, but without the hairy feet)
- Spicy ethnic food