Social media campaigns aren’t going to guarantee your business brand awareness, integrity, engagement or conversions, especially when there’s ample competition out there being viewed on multiple screens.
Saying your products or services are one-of-a-kind or the best-there-is only brings noise to the proverbial marketing table. The proof is in the social pudding.
If you’re using online media platforms it doesn’t mean you’ve got social proof. And if you want to stay competitive in this space and stand out within your industry, you’ve got to prove yourself in the social stratosphere. Not sure if you can prove anything? Fake it ‘til ya make it.
Check Out These Quick Hits to Get Proven Results:
- Get Credible. Investigate your industry experts and find out what licensing or certifications will help build business credibility. Then see what’s applicable to what you do and do the work, take the classes, fill out the forms and get certified.
- Join Forces. Put more time into nurturing relationships in your B2B alliances. Cross-promote to tap into their audiences. Chances are you’ll gain some new followers and get in touch with people who are already interested in what you have to offer.
- A Word in Edgewise. You know your business. So talk about it, whenever and wherever you can. Remember, social media is meant to position you and your company as a valued resource, not a vehicle for direct sales, at least not initially. Blog for you, blog for others, get your name out there.
- Numbers Don’t Lie. People love to see active progression, best shown through dynamic numbers. For example, if you’re trying to hit a goal in a commitment to a charity, for example, post a ticker clock on your website banner. The motion in numbers indicates active interest and growth. Now who doesn’t want to be part of that?
Need Social Proof Added to Your Online Marketing?
Want to Know More About Social Marketing?
Our free interactive social prospecting workbook can teach you the fundamentals of translating social media conversations into leads for your business.
Additional Marketing Tip''With so much noise in social media it’s hard to distinguish between what’s real and b-s. Social proof helps take the guesswork out of online presence adding credibility and, in turn, sales.''
- Melanie Stern, Creative Marketing Strategist, Eminent SEOClick To Tweet
From the Eminent Team
We’ve been in the social aspects of digital marketing longer than most, with team members who love the digital realm of the industry but also have roots in traditional media as well. Together, we can help you formulate the best way to identify and reach your target audience.
If you’re not getting the type of response you think your social media outreach deserves, read more about how social proof marketing works:
How to Get Results with Social Proof Marketing