If you’re a business, you probably want potential customers to find you online. By having more online impressions, it increases your business’s chance of accumulating quality leads without having to cold call. This is especially important for businesses who sell their products solely online.
According to Forrester Research, US consumers will spend approximately $327 billion online by 2016. Don’t be that company that falls behind!
Having a website marketing company can bring so many advantages for businesses who are struggling to increase their online visibility. Learn why:
1. You Have An Expert’s Touch
Have you ever shopped online or done online research and come across a website that looked hoaky and unprofessional? Do you trust those websites? If it looks hoaky on the outside, how can you trust that your information is secure and that the product or service is high quality?
Does your website follow all of the best practices and look professional? If not, you could be losing out on a lot of business. Having an expert design and development for your website is crucial. Design experts know what’s fresh. Development experts know how to secure your database and maintain your shopping cart and website to prevent security threats and downtime. Having the expert’s touch will help create that visually appealing and fully functional website you need.
2. You Have More Time to Focus on Your Business
By hiring a website marketing company, you have more time to focus on what’s important: your business. Let the marketing experts worry about the marketing, while you focus on your business strategy, maintaining your staff, and financial obligations. This will provide ease of mind knowing that your business marketing is in good hands.
3. More Cost-Effective Than Having an In-House Marketing Team
This is a no brainer. You can save thousands of dollars by hiring a marketing firm versus an in-house marketing team. Think about the salaries. To hire a Marketing Director alone is a big cost to cover. That’s just part of the team. This also doesn’t include the hard costs that go into marketing and advertising either.
For website marketing, you would also need a Website Developer, Graphic Designer, Social Media Manager, Search Engine Marketing Professional, and more. Don’t rely on someone who says they can do it all because it won’t be as quality of work as an entire company that specializes in all of the services and focuses each one individually.
4. You Have Access to SEO Professionals
Every website needs optimization in order to be found by search engines and easily navigated by users. It can be difficult to find people who understand search engine optimization (SEO), and the strategy that goes behind building your website rankings. This takes knowledge and someone who dedicates their time to SEO strategies and keeping up-to-date with the latest Google algorithm updates. By having a dedicated website marketing firm, you can feel more comfortable knowing that your website is in good hands and you have a better chance of capturing more qualified traffic. Be careful though! There are a lot of companies out there that still practice “bad” SEO techniques that can get you penalized in Google. Here are some important services to look for that fall under the category of good practices today:
- Keyword research: no matter what type of marketing you are buying into, you need to know your important key phrases.
- Landing page optimization (LPO): optimizing your website for better conversions.
- On-page SEO: optimizing your website for better search engine visibility.
- Content marketing (such as: blogging, article writing, press release writing, and website content writing): look for SEO and LPO friendly content for your marketing strategies.
- Custom link strategies: links still matter, but they need to be relevant and have authority. Don’t buy into mass directory submission and low quality microsites as these can get your site penalized.
- Social media management: to increase your brand visibility and referral traffic.
- Local optimization: to help your local key phrases get better organic placement.
- Monthly reporting: Any legitimate marketing company should provide you with a full monthly report of all work performed and key performance indications (KPI’s).
5. Constant Education of Website Marketing
By investing in a website marketing company, your business will not only gain more online exposure and sales, but you and your staff will constantly be educated with the latest online marketing trends. Since this industry is constantly evolving, the agency that you choose to partner with should be educating you as you go with the evolving trends. Not only will you be educated, but your campaign will also evolve and change as the industry changes.
Don’t be that company that falls behind. We can’t stress this enough. If your business doesn’t have a website marketing strategy or hasn’t hired a website marketing company, you’re already way behind and your competitors are most likely already getting ahead by spending hundreds or thousands on marketing to their website. Technology is our future, and the internet has an endless amount of opportunities for any business to grow.
Print (like the Yellow Pages) is dead. The Internet is now.
If you need help with your website marketing, contact us today! We have professionals standing by waiting to help grow your business online.