Say Hello to New Conversion Marketing Strategies
Is your website doing more than hosting images and sharing information? A properly designed and managed website can be a powerful tool for converting visitors into customers.
Don’t know where to start in terms of designing a lead-generating website? Here’s a few important questions to ask during a site redesign:
- Is the design of my website conducive to a positive user experience?
- What types of data-capture strategies are being deployed across the site?
- Will the website’s design feel intuitive to a diverse group of users?
- Does the website include an easy-to-follow path that leads visitors toward a purchase or inquiry?
Digital advertising offers considerable ROI that can’t be beat by other forms of marketing. That being said, your company will have to execute these strategies effectively to get the best results. Eminent SEO offers complete website design, development and hosting services, should you need them.
Related Industry Links
Clear marketing communication is key when you’re trying to expand your business or update your brand. That’s why it’s so important for professionals across every industry to watch their words and communicate precisely.
The following industry resources highlight the importance of communication techniques within the context of website messaging:
- Using the right words makes a big impression on your customers and can increase conversions. Kissmetrics explains the concept behind and application of “power words” in this in-depth blog post.
- This Search Engine Journal article focuses on strategies for driving sales through phone conversations. The technology might be dated, but the right communication strategy can turn a phone line into the company’s most cost-effective lead generator.
- No list of business communication tips would be complete without a nod to smartphones and their users. SEO Pressor outlines strategies to improve marketing communications over mobile devices.
Eminent SEO News
This month, we’re celebrating our 8th anniversary! Eminent SEO was formed in October 2009 in Mesa, Arizona, and we’ve grown into a larger team with a newer, larger office space to call home.
And along the lines of this month’s newsletter, we’re also on the verge of refreshing the look and content of our website.
Check back in on our site soon to see its new look in action and to explore all that we have to offer!
Highlights from the Eminent SEO Blog
Reviewing the web presences of several major news websites is a great way analyze digital communication strategies. Here are the common mistakes made by some of the nation’s news leaders, along with some suggestions.
Now in our eighth year of business, we sincerely appreciate your support and your readership! Stay in touch with us via our blog or use the icons below to interact with us over social media.