If you are adjusting to working from home or already were, these tips were put together to help you make the most of your time and energy working from home.
Increase your productivity, efficiency, focus and sanity with these tips:
- Update Your To-Do List Every Morning and Use a Planner
- Discover Your High Productivity Periods
- Avoid Work Creep and Set Real Work Hours – It’s easy to let your work creep into your personal life when you’re already at home. When you set work hours and stick to them, you are more productive during those hours.
- Create a Rewards System
- Use Time Management Apps
- Build a Permanent Work Space, Preferably Not in the Living Room – Establishing a permanent work space allows you to commit and focus on the work at hand. Avoid areas where many distractions are present.
- Don’t Work in Your PJs (Dress for Success)
- Develop a Morning Routine
- Take Short Breaks and Stretch Regularly, Preferably Outside – Allowing your body to sit for too long sets in fatigue and you will be less productive.
- Invest in Quality Technology and Comfortable Office Furniture
- Stay Off Social Media
- Eat Healthy Meals & Snacks – Eating more often or unhealthier foods is mush easier at home where your kitchen is. Be mindful of what and when you eat. Keep your body and mind more productive by eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Listen to Music
- Use Video Chat
- Daily Affirmations – Develop the powerful habit of using daily affirmations to help achieve your goals and dreams. Keep your mind off of negative thoughts and what you don’t want in your life. We recommend the 30-Day Affirmation Challenge by Brian Tracy.
Marketing Tips & News
Our Premium Content Services are Coming Soon!
From Astrology to Zoology, we scratch every content niche.
All of your content needs can be handled in one easy and lightning fast place. Our writing services are going to be available through an automated ordering system soon.
Get updates on the launch and special discounts here, and only here!
From the Eminent Team
8 Steps to Increase Productivity Before 10am
Here are some tips to make it through the work day… and don’t stress. You won’t become more productive overnight. But these small adjustments will help you get on the right path.
Ready for a Custom Marketing Strategy?
Call us for a free initial consultation