What’s New at Eminent SEO?
We’re thrilled to announce that Eminent SEO be launching an updated version of our website in the fall! The update will further enhance the user experience for our visitors as they spend more time on our site.
Why the refresh? We know how important it is for companies to keep their digital presence looking modern. A revamped website goes a long way toward spicing things up online.
That’s why we’ve dedicated July’s newsletter to the benefits of a website refresh. Ever wondered what a new and improved website could do for your business? Keep reading for your answer!
SEO Industry News Roundup
As it turns out, we’re not the only people who think keeping your website up-to-date is a smart idea. These recent, quick reads from across the digital marketing industry detail the many perks that a fresh website can bring to the table.
- A modern, fully functional website is critical to any multichannel marketing effort. (Business 2 Community)
- A website refresh is a boon for preventing or mitigating reputation management scenarios. (Search Engine Land)
- The perks of a website redesign translate to positive impacts on overall daily business operations. (Forbes)
Quick Wins for Marketers and Business Owners
Still on the fence about whether your website needs a refresh? Check out this helpful website checklist. Our free tool helps you figure out what your website is (and isn’t) doing well and where you have room for improvement.
We also recommend you check out these two recent Eminent SEO blog articles. They touch on relevant topics to consider while you plan out your new website:
- As the digital marketing industry continues to evolve, so too can clients expect more from their agency.
- Planning to go green? Have you already streamlined operations to reduce inefficiencies? Your new website can highlight these planet-friendly investments.
See You Next Month!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read our newsletter! We truly hope that you discovered some useful tidbits and will keep up with our forthcoming newsletter releases.
Remember that you can contact us directly when you’re ready to take your website to the next level. Otherwise, look for our August newsletter in your inbox! Head back here if you haven’t subscribed yet.