Time for a Brand Boost
As your business is getting its feet settled in 2018, ask yourself these two questions:
- How do I know if my current marketing is producing quality leads?
- What types of additional marketing might I need?
If you don’t have clear answers to these two questions, Eminent SEO can help. We’ll start with a brand audit to let you know what’s already working and where you can make improvements.
If you want to move forward from there, we’ll develop a multi-channel marketing strategy to give your brand a boost on several fronts in 2018. This will help your business in the following areas:
- Website Traffic and Conversions
- Organic Search Rankings
- Paid Ad Conversions
- Email Blast Opens and Clicks
- Social Media Interaction
- Backlink Quality
Good to Know in SEO
There are several pertinent SEO developments that we must share. Net neutrality certainly must be addressed. Keep your SEO knowledge current by perusing these three articles:
- There were some surprising recent findings on what Google indexes from your site, and what it does not. A UK-based technical SEO blog shares its discoveries.
- Net neutrality was a hot topic last month after being repealed by the FCC. A Moz article from earlier in the year explains net neutrality’s impact on SEO and web marketing.
- Local SEO causes some confusion among businesses, and many simply aren’t doing it right. Here are 5 local marketing tactics to avoid as you try to make improvements.
Business & Marketing Tips
It may be one of the older digital marketing channels, but it remains one of the most fruitful for businesses. You’ve got to do it right, though. Check out this email marketing tip from our CEO, Jenny Stradling:
Highlights from the Eminent SEO Blog
Happy new year from the Eminent team! Until next month’s newsletter, we invite you to visit our blog or stay in touch with us via social media (see the icons below) .