You need content that draws your target audience in, while creating true value and/or demand. Oh so you knew that already, you’re just hitting a writer’s block? Well, let me try and help bring you back to the basics with five topic ideas that could help you get out of that writers block rut.
1. Case studies | May not be possible for some, depending on the industry at hand but everyone loves a good case study in which they can see factual outcomes and results.
2. Solve a problem | Simple enough. You face a plethora of problems in your industry that others are sure to relate with. Why not share your solution with the world wide web!
3. How-To Paired with Tips & Tricks of the trade | We get it, you don’t want to give away all your ‘know how’ but people will appreciate a helping hand or kick in the right direction to get them started.
4. Tools are Awesome | Why not make a list of useful tools that can help in all aspects of ones work place or personal for that matter.
5. Bust the Myths of your Industry | I’m sure there are a few common misconceptions of your field that you’re just dying to prove the record straight on.